These Peacock Mother of Freshwater Cultured Pearl earrings are truly unique since each piece has its own distinctive color pattern in shades of green, blue, yellow and black.
They certainly make an impact, after all, they are over 2.65 inches long and dramatic in the most elegant fashion.
- Ready for Gifting - Beautifully Packaged
- Wrapped with a Ribbon
- Handmade Thank You Card
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Certified by Ashanti
- GIA qualified Graduate Gemologist
- 1 Year Warranty
- Ships Free within the USA
Mother of Pearl is the birthstone for June
The lustrous lining of a shell where a Pearl can grow is known as Mother of Pearl and is believed to attract prosperity. It has also been said to shield a person from negative forces. Mother of Pearls are sourced mainly from Pearl Oysters found in tropical seas, Freshwater Pearl Mussels that abound in rivers in the US, Asia and Europe and the Abalone native to Japan, California and other Pacific regions. What is Mother of Pearl?
"Handmade with Love by Artisans"
- Buy with confidence. 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Read reviews by people who bought ASHANTI Jewels